Still haven’t figured out where to go backpacking this summer? There are numerous fantastic destinations out there which are worth visiting and every one of them seems to have an incredible website which adds to your confusion.
Well, we have a question for you. Why limit yourself to one country when you have one whole continent begging to be explored? No clue what we are talking about? Let us make it simpler for you! Australia- the land of the Kangaroos! You may have already seen pictures of the Ayers Rock and the Sydney Opera. But is that all what Australia has to offer? If you think yes, you haven’t been more mistaken in your life!
When we suggest Australia, most people’s reaction would go somewhat like this; ‘Give me one reason why I should pick Australia instead of say, The UK or Italy or even France for that matter?
And our time-tested response has been ‘We will give you 5!”
So here goes the list of the most popular tourist spots in Australia;
- Cable Beach, Broome: If a stunning beach filled with white sand, camel rides and dazzling blue water is your idea of a perfect holiday, think no further than this stunning location in Broome. Repeatedly voted one of the best destinations in Australia, you do not want to miss this one!
- Purnululu National Park: This national park which is home to the Bungle Bungle range is a must-see for nature lovers. Situated in a remote location, it offers perfect camping ambience as well.
- Whitsunday Islands: Bang in the middle of the Great Barrier Reef, these islands are meant for the adventurous lot with tons of snorkeling and scuba diving to be done!
- Great Barrier Reef: Home to the world’s largest barrier reef system, it offers the perfect getaway from the bustling city life and to lose yourself in the serenity of nature!
- Sydney Opera House: This one needs no introduction. One of the most celebrated architectural masterpieces in modern history, Australia is often identified with this landmark building.
Now, the next question is how to visit all these places without burning a hole in your pocket? Well, about time you asked that!
Affordable Australia Tour Packages
There are quite a lot of agencies and tour planners out there who offer incredibly cost effective packages to Australia. And if you are smart enough, you will plan your holidays well in advance. This has two advantages- fantastic deals and a sure-shot way to avoid the late rush! Most holiday planning agencies put up their tour schedules well in advance. There are numerous websites out there that lets you compare various deals and help you choose the best one.
Read the official tourism site of Australia for ideas. Another unique advantage of subscribing for these tour packages is that you will get a free guide which saves you the trouble of finding the right places to visit and how to reach there. Most packages offer attractive stay options as well making them too hard to resist!